The New York BBQ Lovers Sites Visited

How much for a order of ribs?

NYC BBQ Weather

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Big Apple BBQ Block Party 6/9/07

Hello BBQ Lovers,

I'm not sure how many of you made it out on Saturday to the Big Apple BBQ Block Party.
I apologize to all of you who couldn't locate us. The organizers of the event hassled me about our Meetup sign, my lawn chairs and believe it or not, I was told that I couldn't have BALLOONS in the park! They even summoned the Park Police to enforce this ridiculous ruling upon me and made me take down the sign and the balloons. The picture tells the entire story!



Despite the humiliation that I endured, I managed to make my way to the various booths and get some phenomenal BBQ. Please visit the Photo Album for more pictures.

Take care,

Kevin